• Recorded the dialogue for Craig Baldwin's new film, "Mock
Up on Mu".
• Recorded and mixed new CDs for San Francisco groups Inferno
of Joy, Blind Willies, and The Nerve.
• Co-produced and mixed Jolie Holland's third Anti release, "Springtime
Can Kill You"
• Co-produced and engineered Jolie Holland’s second
release, "Escondida," on Anti Records.
• Began working with Jolie Holland, recording songs for her
first CD, "Catalpa.”
• Recorded sound and dialogue for the film “A Year of
Celibacy," directed by Lisa Bostwick.
• Recorded voice-overs for the film "The Quicky,"
directed by Sergey Bodrov.
• Recorded music and on location sound and dialogue for Academy
Award nominated documentary film "Genghis Blues,” directed
and produced by Roko and Adrian Belic. Soundtrack mixed with Paul
• Began documenting poetry and spoken word scene in San Francisco.
• Continued to do sound design with North Beach Repertory
including productions of "Waiting for Lefty," by Clifford
Odet, and "Red Cross" and "Chicago," by Sam
• Began working with San Francisco composer Eric Walker, including
recording projects for the play "Free Fall," by Veronique
Guillard, and original music and sound for the Joe Goode Performance
• Began partnership with Josef Bomback, forming Cult-7 Ltd.
• First Cult-7 project is "Music for Furniture and Possibilities,"
a sound and music environment for the installation called "Memphis,"
by Milan-based design group headed by Ettore Sottsas.
• Contributed original score and sound design for San Francisco's
North Beach Repertory Co.'s theatrical production of "Cats-Paw."
• Started Crib Recording S.F., a private analog/digital recording
studio; recording wide spectrum of Bay Area bands.
• Started Crib Nebula Productions for live sound mixing and
• Trained as a recording engineer at Different Fur Recording,
San Francisco CA,
owned and directed by Dr. Patrick Gleason.
• Assisted recording of musical soundtrack for "Apocalypse
Now," by Patrick Gleason.
• Assisted recording of album "My Life in the Bush of
Ghosts," with Brian Eno and David Byrne.
• Also worked on recordings for: Kronos Quartet, Crime, The
Punts, The Tubes,
Contractions, SVT, The Tong, Fever, Huey Lewis and the News.